Business coaching is much like having a personal fitness trainer, someone who can help you achieve your goals. For instance, you may want to:
- Improve on-the-job performance.
- Achieve, even exceed, a career goal.
- Start your own business.
- Improve the bottom line of your current business.
- Find a better, smarter way to do business.
A MindSpring Coaching consultant serves as your own private tutor, giving you new skills tailored to your goals and needs; we don't waste your time on extraneous material. We can quantify your improvements in dollars and cents. You'll make a difference that you, your manager, co-workers and most importantly, your customers can see.
How It Works
MindSpring Coaching works on the principle of accountability. Your coach assigns "homework" related to your job and specific goals. Then, through regular meetings, you and your coach will discuss your progress. Our clients have found that reporting to a coach motivates them to accomplish their tasks and make needed improvements in their professional life.
Weekly coaching sessions occurs in a number of ways:
- Weekly phone sessions
- Monthly face-to-face meetings, either in person or by video teleconferencing
- Document preparation and review
Click here for more information on coaching fees and schedules or call 503.662.2488 to set up a free consultation.